Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My big ideas formed from a tiny spark of inspiration....
I have always been a person of accessories. The jewelery, hair fashion, etc. All matching or coordinating to a tee, and once called the, "Queen of Accessorizing" by a co-worker. My hand made hair fashion has come to reality recently when I see all the stuff out there and my thoughts are, "Why buy that when I could make it". The crafty person I am, I started out playing with some flowers and feathers and old buttons I had lying around my home, leftovers from the kids many school projects. Presto, here we are with some ideas of hair fashion. I hope you like them. Browse the pics, prices, etc. If you see something you like but want a different color, just e-mail me and I'm sure I can make your child just look Snazzy! I can hear my moms old words ring, "Don't you look Snazzy Girl".

No comments:

Post a Comment